||Make the sale to four key generations
All your customers like the same type of service, right? And all your products should be sold the same way to all prospects, right? And the reasons you like your product and service are the same reasons your buyers should like it, right? Wrong!
What your sales team doesn't know about Gen Xers, Boomers, Matures, and Millennials impacts the bottom line. Each generation's differing values creates differing expectations for what makes a quality sales or service experience. In Generational Selling Tactics that Work: Quick and Dirty Secrets for Selling to Any Age Group, thought leader Cam Marston reveals the four generations' sales and services biases and provides simple, easy-to-execute ideas for reaching each.
Author has a winning track record with his previous book, Motivating The "What's In It for Me?" Workforce Unique in preparing you and your sales team to sell cross generationally, not just to one generation or other Highly energetic and engaging to read, Generational Selling Tactics that Work is full of immediately actionable ideas for each generation so you can sell confidently and deliver superb service to each of these unique demographics.
$49.95 + Tax
Advanced Marketing For ASA Members.
Are you struggling to get your marketing of the ASA off the ground? Really don't know where to start? This 80+ page guide will show you:
- A humours look at avoiding the dreaded 'senior' moniker
- Some Do's & Don'ts of Marketing to seniors
- Knowing Your Audience
- Cohort Traits of seniors
- 3 Types of Age
- In-Depth Facts about seniors
- Senior's Hot Buttons
- Conversational Reciprocity, Reciprocal Empathy & Reciprocal Vulnerability - 3 Keys to Success
- 7 Questions Your Marketing MUST Answer
- THE Magic Question You MUST Answer
- The Why's & Hows of your UVP
- Where to Find Seniors & Boomers
- Marketing To & Making Money From Your Database
- Marketing To & Making Money From Your SOI
- Making Money From Retirement Communities
- Getting Paid For Your Time
- Noteworthy Points About the 65+ Consumer - Research Notes
This guide is from the 1-Day Advanced ASA Program. If you decide to take that course in the future, you will receive a $25 credit to your course registration if you have purchased this guide.
In a global economy, it is crucial for business people to be sensitive to cultural differences. And although the best reason for doing so may be ethical, it's great for business as well!
This is an invaluable book for "doing well while doing good" in your intercultural relations, covering the protocols of appointments, business entertaining, greetings, forms of address, gestures, dress, and gifts in 60 of the nations you're most likely to be doing business.
Some interesting excerpts:
- Australia: The "thumbs-up" sign, which in the U.S. indicates "O.K." is considered rude.
- Brazil: The colors of the Brazilian flag are green and yellow, so avoid wearing this combination in any fashion.
- China: Avoid making exaggerated gestures or using dramatic facial expressions. The Chinese do not generally use their hands when speaking, and become distracted by a speaker who does.
- Indonesia: Since it is impolite to disagree with someone, Indonesians rarely say "no"...a clear way to indicate "no" is to suck in air through the teeth.
The authors are very aware that no generalizations apply to all residents of a nation, and are careful not to stereotype or judge. Highly recommended to any business traveler--or any student of the diversity of human cultures.
| Don't Have Time? Don't Know How?
To personalize all the materials that are available in the ASA Members web site. Relax, we've got you covered!
Get any 10 documents from the Members-Only Content section customized with your name and contact information for $25. For more than 10 items, click on the drop-down.
Simply click the Buy Now button to the left, then email us the names of the documents you would like to have personalized, along with your contact info, picture, etc.
|| Not Yet Read, however, this Canadian author has his finger on the pulse of what is going on in the senior marketplace.
Everything you need to know to run a profitable, ethical, and satisfying senior care business from your home.
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own home-based senior care business? There is no better time to do so, as innovative service-based businesses are increasingly in demand to meet the needs of the burgeoning numbers of seniors. How to Start a Home-Based Senior Care Business has the tools and success strategies you need to launch and grow your business. An experienced senior care entrepreneur shares his experiences and advice on every aspect of the field.
James L. Ferry covers the range of senior care businessesundefinedboth those that can be set up by people with special qualifications, and those that can be run by individuals with no formal training. Included are driving and errand-running businesses; check-in care; home care; and insurance-coverage management. He addresses all aspects of setting up your business, provides indispensable guidance on legal and ethical issues, and shows how to become and stay profitable.
The book is packed with charts and worksheets, including a:
Sample Monthly Business Expense Worksheet
Business Brochure Checklist
Profit and Loss Calculation Chart
Grab Your Share of Senior Care!
The senior population is multiplying by the millions! In fact, during the next 25 years, the senior population in America is expected to double; growing faster than the total population in every state. This means one thing - a tremendous opportunity for aspiring and compassionate entrepreneurs like you!
From providing adult daycare or homecare to transportation or concierge needs, our experts cover today’s most requested services within the 65+ market. Learn, step by step, how to choose the right opportunity for you, legally and financially establish your business, acquire licenses and certifications, set policies and procedures, and much more! Plus, gain priceless insight, advice, and tips from practicing senior care professionals.
Learn how to:
- Discover your specialty within one of six growing areas of interest: adult daycare, relocation services, homecare, transportation services, concierge, and travel service
- Design your business to suit your customers’ demographics and special needs
- Set your rates
- Create a support staff who will help you succeed
- Use effective marketing and advertising to get the word out
- Build valuable business partnerships that lead to referrals
- Plan for future growth
A record number of seniors are seeking your help - start your senior care service today!
“A lively, fun, and inspiring guide to getting heard, getting remembered, and getting results.”
Ken Blanchard, co-author of The Secret and The One Minute Manager
“If you’re looking for success that will take you to the moon, POP! is the rocket ship that will get you there.”
Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
“Filled with practical methods for making your message outstanding and unforgettable. Please don’t read it unless you are prepared to cope with success, now!”
Michael J. Gelb, author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
I know it's not a book, but it is a product that is saving me a ton of hassles when I'm in a hotel or meeting room that has lousy wireless service. Drivers for Mac OSX 10.7+ are on the manufacturers web site.
Here's the official blurb:
This is the long awaited successor to Alfa's popular AWUS036H. The AWUS036NHR utilizes a new 802.11n chipset from Realtek (RTL8188RU) and is light years ahead of its predecessor. Alfa's AWUS036NHR combines the fast speed of 802.11n with long range reception for both 802.11g and 802.11n standards. This Device is the best Alfa has Produced yet.
If you're built-in Wi-Fi adapter is not picking up your Router or if you are trying to pick up Wi-Fi from long distances then this is the device to get! The AWUS036NH Receiver sensitivity will allow you to connect from greater distances and get stronger signals to Wi-Fi networks around you. With maximum speeds of 150 mbps to 802.11n routers, AWUS036NHR is also a perfect solution for video streaming, large downloads, and online gaming. Windows 7 users can easily turn AWUS036NHR into a simultaneous access point using Connectify, a free program
Most Network Adaptors can get great Range and sensitivity when the router that they are receiving form is set to "N-only" mode which blocks backward compatibility with B and G adaptors but most people are not able to set the router to N-only mode as this would block connectivity for G-only devices like iPhones, Android phones, and many DVRs. This AWUS036NHR is one of the first Wi-Fi adapters to get very good receive sensitivity to both 802.11n-only, 802.11n/g mixed, and 802.11g networks
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 2.0 specifications
- High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps
- Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES4n
- Support software AP
- Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
- Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7 - Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x) Power PC& PC.